Mormons say they are Christians, and often it seems their teachings are very similar to those of Christianity. If you're confused by this, the research team of Ankerberg, Weldon, and Burroughs guides you beyond the surface similarities, probing Mormon beliefs by asking -
- Do Mormons and Christians mean the same thing by the same words?
- Are we saved by what we do?
- Was God ever a man? If so, can other human beings become gods?
- Does Mormonism believe in the Jesus of the Bible?
- Are the new scriptures of Mormonism trustworthy?
Are there crucial contradictions and errors in founder Joseph Smith's inspired writings and prophecies? Find the answers to these questions and more in this revealing survey of the history, doctrines, and practices of the Mormon Church.