SPREADING THE LIGHT OF GOD'S WORD INTO YOUR LIFE
From conception to final production, Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Commentary breaks the commentary mold. It has been planned and developed for ordinary Bible readers and students, Sunday School teachers, and Bible study leaders.
It is based on sound scholarship: more than forty evangelical scholars contributed to it. It is brief yet complete, with verse-by-verse annotations on the whole Bible in less than 2,000 pages. Most important, this commentary is clear and relevant, speaking to issues people face in their daily lives.
Packed With Special Features:
- Over 150 "In Life" and other feature articles - short discussions relating key biblical matters to daily life, and longer overviews of biblical themes and doctrines
- Over 400 sidebars - interesting notes on items related to the commentary
- Over 50 maps - right in the flow of the text to help you remember where you are
- Over 250 word studies - helping you see what the original writer was really saying
- 66 book outlines - giving you the broad scope of each section of Scripture
- Over 40 tables & charts - displaying data for quick and easy comparison
- Over 100 photos & illustrations - pictures and drawings that speak without words
- And much more!
Customers also viewed