- Is the Bible historically reliable?
- Is there credible evidence of Christ's claim to be God?
- Will Christianity stand up before 21st century critics?
Christians today face growing challenges to show that their faith is both relevant and credible. Josh McDowell's New Evidence That Demands a Verdict combines the two original best-selling volumes into one, maintaining their classic defense of the faith yet answering new questions posed by today's culture. Special features include:
- New research and documentation of archaeological evidence from the last twenty years
- Added chapter highlighting the quest for the historical Jesus and exposing major weaknesses of the "Jesus Seminar"
- Entirely new section covering such topics as the nature of truth, answers to postmodernism, skepticism, agnosticism, and mysticism, the certainty of the Christian worldview, and the knowability of history
- More effectively organized for convenient use
- Attractive new format featuring reader-friendly page design, charts, tables, diagrams, and sidebars