Discover the fascinating connections between Gospel events and their locations
- Why was Jesus baptized in the Jordan River?
- Where did Jesus heal people?
- Where did he choose to reveal his authority, and why?
- What is the significance of the locations where he told parables or performed miracles?
- Where did Jesus choose to interact with Gentiles?
- Why are the places of his crucifixion, burial, and resurrection important?
A Visual Guide to Gospel Events reveals the fascinating connections between the events recorded in the Gospels and where those events took place. This beautiful, full-color book includes hundreds of photographs and maps to bring to life the world in which Jesus lived. The engaging writing style makes this resource perfect for anyone—student, scholar, pastor, or layperson—who wants to understand Gospel events in a deeper way.
Fascinating Insights Into Where They Happened And Why...
- Covers the life and ministry of Jesus
- Includes over 350 beautiful, full-color photos and maps
- Written in an engaging and easy-to-read style
- Enhances your Bible-reading experience