In The Gift of Jesus, beloved pastor and teacher Dr. Charles Stanley takes a deeply personal and inspiring look at how God gave us Himself through the birth of Christ. Discover that Christmas and Advent can be so much more than a busy season to get through and instead a season of joy and renewal. To see an EXCERPT, CLICK HERE.
This Christmas, discover the gift of Jesus and what He means for your life, and what if, in accepting this most precious gift, you are met with His grace and mercy and His peaceful presence?
In The Gift of Jesus, beloved pastor and teacher Dr. Charles Stanley takes a deeply personal and inspiring look at how God gave us Himself through the birth of Christ. When He sent Jesus, He closed the separation between us, showing Himself to be intimately involved in every detail that concerns us. This book will usher you into Jesus' presence, reveal His compassionate heart, and help you treasure the best parts of the Advent season. In this book of Christmas meditations, you will:
- See the Christmas story and God's precious gift for you with fresh eyes
- Find the calm in the chaos
- Carve out time for reflection, prayer, and Scripture readings
- Know that Jesus is walking with you, whatever you're facing this Christmas season
If you're searching for comfort and direction or if you'd like to embrace together with your loved ones the significance of Christ's birth, come worship the One who gave everything to walk with you each step of the way. Each entry in The Gift of Jesus includes:
- A thoughtful meditation to illuminate the story of Christ's birth
- Guided journaling questions with room to write your thoughts
- A "Gift for Today" statement to inspire you throughout the day
- Lyrics to a beautiful seasonal hymn