For four decades, The Reese Chronological Bible has been the trusted text for those reading through the King James Version in historical order. Now The Reese Chronological STUDY Bible is the same classic Bible, and it is also packed full of study materials, including:
· Cultural and historical notes that shed light on biblical events and context
· Geographical and archeological notes that help verify scriptural accounts
· Explanations of difficult passages and words
· Ages and genealogies of key figures
· Detailed timelines
· Canon-order, chapter-by-chapter Scripture index
· 365-day reading plan
Arranged in chronological sections, from Eternity Past through The Writings of John, this easy-to-use volume will help you understand the Bible, its story, and its significance for us today even better.
For more information on the history of the Reese Chronological Study Bible CLICK HERE.
To see an excerpt in PDF... CLICK HERE.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed