Kids 7 years+ will love this fun and fascinating book bursting with colorful photography and facts about Bible animals. It also explores the Bible stories they connect to, starting with creation and ending with Peter’s vision in Acts 10.
Inside the pages of All about Animals, you'll find:
- engaging content suitable for children aged 7-10
- colorful photography.
- punchy facts in easy-to-read formats to encourage and inform even reluctant readers.
- a quiz at the end to test what kids have learned!
- perfect for Homeschool Co-ops
- all in a hardback format, making this the perfect gift.
As well as providing fascinating facts about Bible animals, this resource will help children to engage with the Bible in a whole new way and marvel at the God who made everything.As author Simona Piscioneri says in her introduction:
“The Bible says that when we look at his creation, it helps us understand God. Next time you are amazed by the details of a tiny ladybird, the swimming action of a platypus or the strength of a soaring eagle, remember: that’s God showing you what he is like.”
To see an EXCERPT, CLICK HERE.
Good Book Company
8.75" x 10.25" x .5"
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed