How does Christ's death on the cross pave the way for your relationship with God the Father and transform every day of your life?
- Have you ever dived deeper into the Easter story?
- Is there a more meaningful way to experience Lent?
- How does Christ's death on the cross pave the way for your relationship with God the Father and transform every day of your life?
In The Gift of the Cross, beloved and trusted pastor Dr. Charles Stanley walks us through the Lenten and Easter seasons with biblical teaching on Christ's journey to the cross, the wonder of His divine resurrection, and what all of this means for believers today. Discover how this one event forms the absolute foundation for everything Christians believe and will impact not just how you celebrate Lent and Easter but how you can experience joy and hope all year long.
Be encouraged that:
- you can find rest in the final work of the Cross
- Jesus lives and reigns and is intimately involved in your life
- you can experience God's love and the promises of the resurrection in both this life and the next
You, and anyone you give this book to, will enjoy the gorgeous photography alongside powerful scriptures and Dr. Stanley's insights from decades of biblical study and teachings on Jesus's life, death, and resurrection