Inside Instincts by Design, you will discover scientific mysteries of human and animal bodies only creation can explain. This fascinating, full-color book explores the instincts that are necessary for life, helpful for growth, and necessary for protection.
Instincts by Design will keep readers captivated with answers to questions like these:
- How does a baby know when to inhale and exhale?
- How does a mother’s milk change to meet the needs of her baby?
- Why is the instinct to sleep one that we cannot override?
- Why is it important that your tongue is the center of your taste receptors?
- Why is the hunger instinct crucial for survival?
- What instincts help brainless jellyfish hunt and kill their prey?
- Why would God give horses the ability to sleep standing up?
- How do more than 5000 species of birds journey thousands of miles every year?
The key question for someone doubting there is a God is whether these complex sets of instructions could have appeared without a Programmer. Instincts by Design is the "Pro-Bible" resource you will want to share with family and friends who need more evidence that they are fearfully and wonderfully made by the Almighty God. Christian readers will finish this book with an awe of the creative, perfectionist God who loves us so much that he did all this for everyone.
To see an EXCERPT, CLICK HERE.