- Bible Study Tools
- Commentaries and More
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
Read just a few line of Matthew Henry's biblical insights, and you'll discover why this classic commentary written nearly 300 years ago is still so relevant today.
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary On The Whole Bible is a wellspring of biblical knowledge, character study, historical record, and textual accuracy combined with devotional thought and inspiring practical application. This easy-to-read edition also includes an exclusive feature of Matthew Henry's own study outlines in today's language, perfect for developing lessons and sermons and for high-lighting the organization of each book and chapter. You will also find features such as:
- Prophecies of the Messiah - biblical markers that help you see God's plan for a Savior unfolding throughout the Scripture . . . and pointing to His coming return.
- Harmony of the Gospels - side-by-side accounts of all four biblical books, giving you a more complete, chronological feel for Christ's life, ministry and teaching.
- 12 pages of Indexed Maps - an authentic guide to the cities and regions that witnessed the Bible firsthand - indexed to make finding your biblical bearings fast and easy.
- Additional maps and charts - provide an overview of the New Testament, Christ's ministry, and that of the apostles who followed Him.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed