Rose Guide to the Tabernacle is packed with fascinating facts, full-color Tabernacle pictures, reproducible charts, and diagrams not available in other books. It features eight clear plastic overlays showing the inside and outside of the biblical Tabernacle— the "tent of meeting."
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle is a full color, reproducible book on the the Tabernacle of Moses, with clear plastic overlays showing the "tent of meeting." The Tabernacle in the Old Testament was the place where the Israelites worshiped God after the Exodus. Learn how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the Tabernacle were designed to show us something about God. See the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and priests' duties, and Jesus' service as the perfect sacrifice and perfect high priest. Gain insight into the doctrines of sin, creation, salvation, justification, and God's sovereignty.
Easily learn more about the Old Testament Tabernacle in the Wilderness of Sinai
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle shows how—
- The Tabernacle was built
- The Tabernacle sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ
- The Tabernacle's design revealed God's holiness and humanity's need for God
- The Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains—
- The importance of the Feasts of the Bible, such as Shavuot (Feast of Weeks), Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) and Hanukkah
- The purpose behind the design of the Tabernacle of Moses: The Courtyard, The Holy Place and The Most Holy Place
- The significance of the sacrifices: Sin Offering, Guilt Offering, Grain/Gift Offering, Burn Offering, and Peace Offering
- The parallels between the Tabernacle, Christ's ministry, and the church
- The symbolism of the Tabernacle's furnishings, such as the Golden Lampstand, the Table of the Bread of Presence, the Altar of Incense, and the Ark of the Convenant
- The garments of the high priest
- Elements of Passover and a "Christian Seder"
Includes Dozens of Reproducible Charts and Timelines on the Tabernacle
- Time line of the Exodus
- Old Testament Covenants
- Sacrifices in the Tabernacle
- Comparison of priests of the Tabernacle, Levites, and the High Priest.
- Jesus and the high priest
- Symbolism of Jesus and the Veil
- Jesus and the Ark of the Covenant